Saturday, August 7, 2010

FuZZ

We took a trip to Washington State to attend Sages 5K race. We stopped in Logan Utah to spend time with Amanda and Johns family. We were there a total of 5 minutes and Olivia walks out into the living room holding 2 baby kitties! Spencer and I looked at each other and we knew one those cute little things was going to come home with us! We fell in love instantly. We told the boys they could decide which kitty they wanted and surprise us when they came home a week later with the Kitty.

We have had the Kitty about 2 weeks and we are in love. We named him FUZZ because when he gets scared his hair Fuzzes out and it is so funny to look at! Fuzz is such a good Kitty the kids are really gentle with him. Fuzz lets the kids do basically anything they want with him. As long as they are playing nice! He just plays along and it makes them smile. The other day Trey and Jayden told me they put FUZZ to SLEEP. I got curious so I went to investigate what they did.
This is what I found! Poor Fuzz slept like this for 2 hours! Laying on his back with the blankets and toys...it was so funny.


After Fuzzes 2 hour nap he crawled out of his bed and curled up on the pillow. We love Fuzz and he loves us! We are happy that we have such a good Kitty in our family!

4 comments:

Aston Family said...

Fuzz is sooooo cute! Hahaha that picture of Fuzz under the blanket cracks me up! P.S. Love the new profile picture!!! Such a beautiful family!! :) Sending lots of LOVE your way!!!

Eldredge Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Audrey said...

Love the name you picked! That story is hilarious too.

Liz said...

Yes you made a valiant effort trying to domesticate and give home to 2 feral cats. They hated humans and were a danger to your children and anyone who entered the house. At least they went to a shelter that was going to make an effort to find them a home with no children. They attacked, bit and clawed everybod for nearly two years. I was on guard everytime I went to your house...a valiant effort for sure. But the kids needed an animal that was approachable and safe and I'm positive Fuzz is the one. He will be a family friend for years to come. Some people judge without having all their facts. I saw those cats attack one man and he was just sitting on the couch. Bit his hand clear through had he thrown a fit the state would have had the cats put down. Just saying for those readers out there that didnt have all the facts. Those two cats became known as "The EVil Cats" and everybody was afraid of them. Maybe having two they still acted like they were in a pack and foraging and preying on others I don't know. Again I for one was so relieved when those cats were out of the house and your kids were not in danger of being attacked simply because they were playing, running, going potty, eating...etc. Enjoy FUZZ and knowing you did your best to rescue two wild cats...they at least went to people that were going to separate them and find homes with no children. Just felt I had to leave this comment for the "anonymous" person that left the hateful comment without having all the facts or know what an effort was put into trying to save two cats.