Tomorrow, Jayden is having her Surgery. I am trying my hardest to be okay with this. I mean really do I have a choice in the matter? No I do not, it is something she was born with and now we have to get it fixed. The only thing that I have control over is my attitude and my faith that everything will be okay. It is just another one of those things that bring you to your knees and tests your faith just a little bit more. I just ask that you keep my little Girl in your thoughts and prayers.
Sometimes you can't help but smile
10 years ago
9 comments:
Uggggg I get sick to my stomach every time I think about this. I guess we have had a huge dose of reality and now we know that things can go wrong and because of that sure knowledge everything is scary. But this will be hard on her and you just can't help but wonder why her why us? Then yet everytime I do that still small voice answers "Why Not?" Faith is the answer. All will be well. We have wonderful family and a huge friends base that will be praying for her. Then there is the Gospel and the Priesthood. So yes all will be well.
she is forsure in our prayers.. everything will be just fine.. she has lots of angels that will be watching over her..
You will all be in our prayers and thoughts. Please keep us posted.
Hey Crystal! Surgeries are scary, haven't had to do that with a child yet, I'm sure you are sick with worry. We will definitely keep her in our prayers
I'm glad you got the gift and sad I had to miss out on the shower. It looked so cute though! Hang in there with that 1 cm! I just read in my blog book that I was just as far along at 37 wks with my son as I am now with Taylor and I STILL didn't go till my due date so I don't think my 3 means much! Hope you are getting some rest and quit cleaning the house! Just let some magic helpers do it while you're in the hospital- thats my plan!! Love ya!
I will keep you guys in my prayers, Crystal. I hate watching my kids go through anything hard and I know it's especially hard for you.
Crystal, I've been following your blog since the day Sage returned to our Father and I have been brought to my knees by your beauty and strength. You and Sage are in my thoughts everyday. Your journey has changed my life. You are an amazing mother and you and your family are constantly in my heart and thoughts and prayers. Special prayers for jayden, and for you too.
All my love,
C.S
Crystal, I've been following your blog since the day Sage returned to our Father and I have been brought to my knees by your beauty and strength. You and Sage are in my thoughts everyday. Your journey has changed my life. You are an amazing mother and you and your family are constantly in my heart and thoughts and prayers. Special prayers for jayden, and for you too.
All my love,
C.S
Praying for Jayden and your family today! Much love you guys way from Bama! Stacy
Praying your Jayden did wonderfully and that God has given you the comfort and assurance that you need. Please let us know how she/you are doing.
((hugs))
With Hope,
Cheryl
Post a Comment