Trey before he got ready for his first big day....I thought he was tired....
My handsome boys all ready to go...I thought the sun was in Treys eyes....
Again I thought the sun was in his eyes...
William in his class room. He wanted to give me a hug and kiss but he made sure he looked around before hand...he did not want to be caught giving his Momma hugs and loves....it made me sad...but he is growing up!
Wayne is excited for school this year and he was ready for the day to start! He is excited to play on the big kid playground!
We are off to drop Trey off. I figured out quickly that Trey had tears in his eyes and he was terrified to go to school. He just leaned into Spencer and kept telling his Dad that his Mom better not leave him. After, 30 minutes we decided to leave him. He screamed bloody murder, wrapped his body around my legs and begged me to take him home. I ran out of the room. I got a little ways down the hallway and just bawled harder than Trey was. It tore me up. We waited another 30 minutes in the hallway until we heard him talking and playing. I pray he enjoys school and that he had a good day today. I pray that all of them have a good day!
3 comments:
Poor Trey I had a feeling he would get scared. He loves his home and his momma and its normal for him to be a little afraid. He will LOVE school soon enough. Remember he was a little nervous about pre school too and fell in love with it.
First day of school pictures are my favorite! Love yours! I hope Trey feels more comfortable soon. Bria was like that, it always took her a few weeks to adjust to a new routine and being away from us, but she did fine eventually.
Aw what a sweetheart! I hope he can overcome that little trial soon. He loves his ABC's for sure. I hope he can find a buddy to look forward to seeing there!
Post a Comment