Sunday, August 15, 2010

Baby Girl Shower!

Saturday was a perfect Day. I felt pure JOY and HAPPINESS all day long. I felt close to Sage and felt that he was rejoicing in the upcoming birth of his Baby sister. My Sister Amanda did an amazing job throwing me a beautiful shower. I am so thankful for good family and friends.



My Mom did a wonderful job capturing the Day just the way it was...PERFECT. Go to her blog to read all about it! Love you Mom.


http://liz-familyroost.blogspot.com/2010/08/perfect-day.html

6 comments:

debra said...

I LOVE her name!! LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!! I wish I couldve been there for you but i had to go to my nieces baptism... it looks like you had a wonderful time. Im glad you felt joy again! I love the humming bird bedding and the sage dress... how fun to tie in reminders of an angel brother looking after his little sister! I agree - the price of the mattress and crib are nothing compared to peace of mind! Everything looks perfect and ready for her arrival! I cant wait to meet little Ellie Mae :)

Tamra and Jim said...

I'm glad your day was so perfect. So happy for you to have that new baby girl. She'll be such a joy to all of your family, I'm sure.

Liz said...

Love you more.

Cori White said...

it was great. glad i was able to come for a little bit.. everything was fabulous!

Chandy said...

You have the best family for all the love and support they bestow. I can't wait to see your new baby as well.

We are almost finished with the family room. More pictures are in the new blog I just started.

Hugs, Carolyn

http://shewhoprayseats.blogspot.com/2010/08/decorating-on-budget.html

peachytiffers said...

This is so cute! You're so crafty!