Thursday, August 12, 2010

They call it Puppy Love....

At the end of May Royals new little Bride Miss Charlee left for "ONE ENTIRE WEEK"! She flew to Texas to be with her sister when she had her baby. It was a tough week on the newly weds...they both missed each other so much! Royal kept saying I just miss that Girl and I am do not know what to do when shes gone!

One night Royal came over for dinner and a game of Mexican Train. I took these cell phone pics of Royal and sent them to Miss Charlee. I just have to say that Royal is an excellent Husband and he loves his little Bride dearly! We love Charlee and feel that she is such a good fit for Royal and our family! Charlee has helped me during this FUN pregnancy. She as cleaned my house a few times. Cooked and watched the kiddos so I could go to the Dr.s! She has also given me massages! I am so happy that Royal found her and she found him! Love you guys!
"EYE"......"I"

"LOVE"

"YOU"......"U"

He really is so happy!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is soooo adorable!!!

Sharron said...

Love the schlurp!!!

Liz said...

Ohhhhh those are cute! They really are happy together and I'm so glad they found each other. Royal as been to HELL and back and he deserves some happiness! I will have to blog about all that Royal has been through it is AMAZING that he is who he is despite it all.

Royal and Charlee Reidhead said...

Ah Thanks Crys you guys are a great family to be apart of I love my husband dearly and so glad hes happy! I love you all very much :)