Like I said he had a hard time being left at school.
When he got off the bus I asked him how school went...
and I quote...."Mom today was the longest, hardest day of my entire life. SCHOOL is LAME and the bus is too Damn HOT"! I have no idea where he got words like LAME...and well...I am sure he has heard me complain about the weather...a time or two...remember Valley of the sun and pregnant! OPPS...
He has cried since he got home. He just looked at me and said. "Mom I would rather chew on my own eyeballs than have to go back to school"! I have a feeling its going to be a long time before he realizes he has to go to school.
Poor kid!
Sometimes you can't help but smile
10 years ago
3 comments:
This post literally made me laugh out loud... poor guy.
It will get better... it'll just take some time. :)
Oh goodness. The trials of growing up! And they really are for these little kids. Hope he hangs in there and adjusts quickly!
I kind of expected that little pill to walk in and take the school by the horns.
Poor kid it's tuff "Getting Bigger" as Jayden puts it. I think he will learn to like school if only for the recess and art part. LOL
Post a Comment