Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Miss Jayden and Preschool

Today was Miss Jayden's first day of preschool! To say that she was excited is an understatement! She picked out her outfit the night before, along with matching bow, panties and shoes! She was up at 6am this morning telling me that she needed me to get up and do her hair!

She wanted a Tinkerbell backpack and it had to have a lunch box...because the boys have lunch boxes! I had to back her a lunch even though she came home and ate it after her class was over!

Miss Jay did pretty good today. She had to go to time out for being disruptive and throwing crayons. Miss Melanie said, after time out she was much better! What this little princess had to go to time out? HAHAHA! Do not let the cute little smile and look of innocence fool you, she can be a Sassy spitfire! She has all little girls in her class. This is a new thing for her! I hope she has a great year and learns alot of new things! Jayden Mom sure does love you. She held my hand all the way to preschool. When I knocked on the door she held my hand just a little bit tighter! When she saw all the play dough and little red chairs she never even looked back to say bye MOM!

3 comments:

Sharron said...

I take it she has no desire to chew her eyeballs!

Liz said...

Oh she does look cute in the little outfit I bought her...I'm so happy it fits and it passed Jaybugs standards. Hahaha She is a spitfire. Throwing crayons? Not Jayden! hahahaha Oh it's funny now what will really make me laugh is to see your sweet little kindergarten girl come home from school EVERYDAY with a not from her teacher saying, "Crystal I mean Jayden needs to stop talking to everybody." Oh I would love that!
She is adorable and I'm so glad she was excited!

Anonymous said...

How cute! I love how much a girl she is and a spit fire at the same time! I love that she wanted a lunch and ate her lunch at home. How fun!