I am going to moan and groan about the heat. 8 months pregnant and I am miserable. I am not uncomfortable pregnancy wise she is pretty easy to carry. I am just HOT! I literally feel like my blood is boiling. I have often wondered if my amniotic fluid is boiling? I mean we are told stay out of hot tubs, saunas and tanning beds. I think what about walking back to your car in the Target parking lot and getting into your Mini Van? I mean really the Temps in there have to be high!!! Well I am done with my Moan and Groan session.
3 comments:
You go right ahead and moan and groan...anyone who has been pregnant during the summer can relate and sympathize with you dear one!
You are in my thoughts often. Praying for this baby to bring oodles of joy into your home and hearts, as I know it will :)
((hugs))
With Hope,
Cheryl
OK sorry, but way. wah, wah. Enjoy this missy . . . some day it won't go away when you giver birth!!! Right Liz?
Sorry Crystal, I just couldn't resist!
I am glad that you have AC! Turn down the thermostat and park in the coolest corner in your house!
Love you bunches!
AAAMEN!! All this heat has got to go! That scorching rush that burns your face the second you open a door is miserable.
Post a Comment