Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Old Bear New Bear where art thou?

Have you ever wondered what happened to Jayden’s BEAR?

Jayden got BEAR when she turned 1 years old, BEAR has been her constant companion ever since. A few days after Sage passed on……we bought Jayden a NEW BEAR…..we pretended to wash OLD BEAR and pulled NEW  BEAR out of the washing machine! We hid OLD BEAR under our bed. Then we lost NEW BEAR>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Trey told me a few weeks ago that Wayne got mad at Jayden in the van. Trey said Wayne grabbed NEW BEAR and shoved it out the window…………while I was driving down Kenworthy,  Trey stands  firm that he saw Wayne throw New Bear out the window. I am on Trey’s side. Needless to say Wayne got into trouble……….

She found OLD BEAR under our bed…….I guess it will have to do until,she grows out of  BEAR. That will be a really sad day. Here are just a few pics of her and OLD BEAR and NEW BEARS adventures!

 

IMG_0918

 

ice skating 189

 

289_8949

 

289_8959

289_8982

293_9350

IMG_0471

IMG_4427

IMG_4494

IMG_9590

IMG_9752

7 comments:

Cheryl said...

She is adorable and three cheers for old/new bear :)

With love and hope,
Cheryl

Sharron said...

I am so glad that she has something so simple to bring her comfort. I had an old stuffed dog named Cookie that mom got rid of when we moved from the farm. Not a good time to lose my favorite reading pillow. I missed that horrible old thing for years after. It only had the back of one eye, was stitched closed with kite string after I went to the cotton field and picked some to restuff him.

Hang on to him Jayden!!

Danielle said...

I love the picture of her and bear with the rollers in her hair. Too cute!

Amanda Griggs said...

I can't believe your sweet little Wayne would throw Bear out the window! Poor Jayden!

Amanda Griggs said...

I can't believe your sweet little Wayne would throw Bear out the window! Poor Jayden!

Cori White said...

so sweet.. love all the pictures with bear in them. my favorite with the curlers in her hair.. so cute!

Aston Family said...

I can't even handle these pics!!! She is soooo dang cute!! I love the pics of her and her bears!!