Sunday, December 13, 2009

Christmas Best!

 

I am so Thankful that I took the opportunity to go to church today. The Choir put on an amazing  program. I cry every time, my heart is opened and touched by the Spirit of  the Holy Ghost. The Spirit of the Lord rested upon me and my family, as we listened to the Choir. I feel that my children were taught the True meaning of CHRISTmas today, through music talking about the birth of our dear Savior Jesus Christ.

I took these pictures before we went to church. I just want everyone to know just how grateful I am for all 5 of my  children.

            IMG_2590-1

My handsome little men!

IMG_2574

I love the look on Jayden’s face!

IMG_2581

They all wanted to hold “Sage”!

IMG_2597

 

IMG_2598

 

IMG_2599

 

IMG_2602

 

IMG_2605

Wayne just makes me laugh all the time!

IMG_2611

IMG_2590

I know that my Savior Jesus Christ was born, that he died on the cross for me and that he broke the bans of death. I will celebrate this Christmas with Joy in my heart knowing that Families are Forever through, the atonement of my Savior Jesus Christ.  We all miss you Sage. You are always in our hearts!

7 comments:

Amanda Griggs said...

Ever since we were in Sunbeams we have been taught that Christ died for our sins, so that we could live with our Heavenly Father again someday. I always knew that this answer was always the correct primary answer. It wasn't until I was a young adult and needed to go through the repentance process that I began understand how big of sacrifice and how much Christ loves us. After Sage died I began to understand more how His atoning sacrifice brings and binds all family together.

Its amazing how much this primary answer is the correct, and true ever lasting answer.

I love you Crystal!

Cheryl said...

Crystal,

You did a beautiful job with taking pictures of your children and you were able to honor Sage in such a wonderful way.

I am missing Sage along side of you even though I've only known him through your blog. All of your children are beautiful :)

Hugs,
With love and hope,
Cheryl

Tamra and Jim said...

Your children are all so beautiful. They look just so perfect in their Sunday outfits. I love the "S" you let each one hold to remember Sage.

Glahn Family said...

Awwwwwwwwwww, Love the "S" perfect and yet so tender.. Your awesome... love ya and the kids are adorable

Liz said...

These turned out so cute! Loved the purple dress and it's adorable on her. What a perfect thing to do with Sage's ornament! Your so clever.

Jessica Caldwell said...

I Love these pictures, the S is such a wonderful idea. Marry Christmas we love you

Belle's Blog said...

Crystal ~ They all look so beautiful!!!! I know we should say handsome for the guys ! LOL You inspire me greatly! Thinking about you and the family and praying for you this Christmas! I hope your father's finger is doing much better!