Thursday, December 3, 2009

Bike

Tonight,  I asked Wayne if he wanted me to teach him how to ride his bike without training wheels. He was excited but, a little scared to take the wheels off. I held the back of the bike and with 1 push Wayne was off and riding! I started crying of course! I am so proud of him! He can start, stop  and turn all by himself!

 

IMG_2524

 

IMG_2528

8 comments:

debra said...

YAY!!! That is so cool! those milestones are so fun to see yet...so hard when you realize it means theyre growing up!! Way to go Wayne!!

Tara said...

That is awesome. Sydney just learned about a month ago so they are just about the same. She was nervous and scared at first but now she loves it.

Amanda Griggs said...

That is so awesome!!!! I'm proud of him!I love his cowboy boots too!

mj and that girl that loves him~ said...

Very cool! They are all getting bigger! The last time I saw you all was at RaLee's last football cheering game...Say hi to them all for me, did u see my blogs?

Liz said...

Oh My that is awesome! RaLee learned that quick too...she was TWO...but it was so cool to see. Then she grew up and was riding her bike in the dark and rode into the huge water line DITCH and had that trip to the ER. Stitches and stuff and she never rode again...she's afraid. Hope he loves riding his bike for a long time to come...I LIVED on my bike as a kid it was my favorite thing to do other than swim and roller skate!

Sharron said...

Way to go Wayne! A whole new world just opened up for you! Enjoy it . . . safely!!

Jessica Caldwell said...

Hooray buddy I'm so proud of you ! Now you and Kaitlen can ride together.

Chandy said...

Amazing! Way to go, Wayne! You know, Lisa was exactly the same way, but she didn't learn to ride her bike with two wheels until she was twelve! We bought her a bike, she got on it and just took off. Charlie was putting on his shoes to show her how to and when he came out, she was on the other end of the walk trail by our place in the campus and I was cheering and clapping like I just saw a movie star! LOL