Monday, December 21, 2009

Just call me Red!

 

I was doing some Christmas baking and accidentally turned my hands bright red!  I felt so stupid! The kids got a laugh out of it! I was making candy cane cookies , the recipe called for red food coloring! Merry Christmas!

IMG_2625

 

IMG_2624

6 comments:

Jessica Caldwell said...

Yummy looks like fun. You are just early for Easter die hands thats all! Merry Christmas we love you

Cheryl said...

Let me guess...Wilton food coloring? Whenever I use that I always manage to get it somewhere and it stains so quickly and cannot be washed away. What we mom's don't go through to please our families :)

I have a question for you...I love the pictures that you took of your children for Christmas and I love the "S" that stands for Sage. I was trying to include Caleb in this year's picture, but couldn't think of a way to do it. I was wondering where you purchased the "S" because maybe I would do something similar for our Christmas picture next year. Thanks!

Merry Christmas,
With love and hope,
Cheryl

Evan Reker said...

very nice! I still have some black and blue from a couple of weeks ago on my hands.

Denise Reker

Liz said...

That's so funny...I bet you were using those Wilton dyes...they do get every where. Fun times! Christmas memories!

Aston Family said...

Haha! I love this Crystal!! Sooo something that would happen to me! I bet the kids thought it was very funny! :)

mj and that girl that loves him~ said...

Hi,so that's why you had your hands in your pockets when we saw you last Saturday, heehee j/k Thank you so much for the wonderful gifts, we went to the movies yesterday with the kids! Also congratulations to you both on your new news!