Sunday, December 20, 2009

Santa’s Workshop!

I woke up this morning to Trey and Jayden setting up Santa’s workshop! You can only imagine how excited they are for Santa’s arrival!  Spencer and I laughed so hard! We thank Heavenly Father everyday for our many blessings! You can’t help but feel Joy and Happiness when you wake up to Santa’s workshop!

IMG_2628

 

IMG_2627

 

IMG_2626

 

IMG_2630

7 comments:

Danielle said...

How Sweet!

Dear Santa,

I would like the Penguin and the kitten in the last picture.

Thanks so much! Haha.

Cori White said...

they are very creative.. way cute!

J+C+4=FUN said...

You are so lucky to already have santa be at your house, or at least his helpers. Have them come to my house next. At least they were having fun. love you guys.

Sharron said...

That is so fun . . . taking orders??

Jessica Caldwell said...

I'll take the mean cat Holly and the monkey please! So cute I love the innocence of kids they are the best.

Amanda Griggs said...

Too cute! I love it!

Chandy said...

How cute are they?!