Wayne has many talents. He loves to make people smile and laugh! He is a very good dancer and he won the Turkey run at his school! He told me the day before the big run that he checked out the course and that he knew he could win. I rolled my eyes when he was not looking and thought good luck with that! The next day he came home from school with his little trophy/stuffed animal! Mom I won the Turkey run I am the fastest kindergartener!! I got teary eyed and hugged my little runner and felt bad about doubting his running abilities the day before! One of Wayne’s biggest talents is he is an artist! He draws some of the best pictures I have ever seen! This is just one of the many pictures he has drawn, painted, or created for me! He has gorgeous hand writing! Wayne also has such an imagination and attention to the little details! The green thing hanging out of his nose is you guessed it……a booger!
He sure is a handsome little man! I love Royal Wayne more than words can say! He is about to turn 7 years old…I am so thankful my Heavenly Father has given me 7 years with him. I pray I can have a life time with him.
3 comments:
He sure is a handsome little boy! He came into this world super fast, and I got a speeding ticking trying to get there in time. . . it only makes sense that he is a fast runner!
I can't believe he is nearly 7 years old now! I love you little guy!
I agree with Amanda I can't believe he is seven. He has always held a soft spot in my heart. (they all do) I love his drawing it is awesome looking, keep up the good work Wayne :)
What a cute kid! I love brown eyes and dimples, and will all those amazing skills--he will be one heck of a heartbreaker!
Post a Comment