I was looking at old pictures of my kids and I just started crying, I never noticed just how much Sage looked so much like his older brothers. I wonder what would Sage look like today and after looking at the pictures and comparing them I think I have some what of a little clue as to what Sage might grow up to look like. I am thankful that the boys look so much alike. I can see peices of Sage in them.
This picture is for Brittany! I was 6 months pregnant with Trey!
6 months pregnant with Trey! Man I thought I was so fat!
Sage
Trey
Sage
Trey
Sage
Trey
Sage
Trey
Sage
Trey
14 comments:
Oh my...they look so much alike! I can see the resemblance in all of your kids! I love it when i look at my boys and see past the boys i see everyday and see their dad in them. It catches my breath and makes my heart skip a beat.
tender mercies!
And Oh My Gosh...6 months pregnant? I wish I had that body now...not pregnant! (i hate looking back at pictures seeing how skinny i was and remembering how fat i felt... i'll trade it now anyday!)
Oh Crystal. . .I can relate to this post so much. I wish so badly to know what DeLanee would look like as a little girl. Sometimes so bad it hurts. You know how we've been talking about the crazy things you think of when you are grieving? I remember even wishing for a sketch artist to draw her for me as a little girl. Crazy, huh?
Sage DOES look so much like Trey. They are both so dang cute! I love these pictures of them and enjoy your blog so much.
By the way, you were smokin' for being 6 months pregnant!
They look so much alike.
Wow! The resemblances are uncanny! What a blessing to find this - I hope looking at your other beautiful children brings you some peace. Sage is still with you in the faces of the rest of your family...
It's amazing how much Sage and Trey look alike. All of your children carry that similarity. I'm glad you posted these pictures.
Holy smokes, I didn't realize how thin you were with Trey! We need to get back on the skinny boat.
how fun.. 6 months preg.. wow you were tiny tiny.
how fun that you will get to see Sage in Trey as he grows up..
I love how they look so much alike. Both very cute boys with sweet smiles. I'm excited to see the similarities in my future kids. Although- Ryan and Rustin turned out looking almost completely opposite of eachother!!
How much did you weigh when you were 6 month preg with Trey? 100 pounds??!?! Holy hottie!! haha Every one of your boys have their own unique look but still all resemble each other! I love Sage's little fuzzy head! What handsome little men you have!
Thats precious......
And you have such beautiful children.... all 5 of them.
Crystal!! I am officially coming out of the closet and I am admitting I am blog stalking you! Whew...that feels better! The resemblence is almost shocking! Sage looks just like Trey! Almost identical! You have the cutest sons ever! I am glad you see Sage in all your children... I know Sage still sees you and misses you too! :) Your family is always in our prayers!!
P.S. I can't even believe you were 6 months preggo in that pic! You're a fox!! :)
Whoa!!! They look exactly alike. If I didn't know, I would think that was the same baby. They are both soooo adorable!!!
WOW!!! They look like the same baby! What a blessing to be able to see Sage in your other kids each day. I'm so glad you posted these sweet pictures!
Oh wow!!! That's uncanny! How wonderful for you to see how handsome Sage would have looked each year thru Trey. Lovely post...
Another tender mercy of our Heavenly Father. Sure do love you and your sweet family.
Post a Comment