Treasure Map reading is very serious pirate business!
A ginormus volcano exploded! I giggle at Trey totally covering his face!
Captain Wayne is giving Trey orders to row the boat!
Captain Wayne is steering the ship and still reading the map...
cursor:hand;
X marks the spot....
Digging for treasures.....
GOLD they found gold! AKA a broken yellow plastic easter egg...
They played outside for hours and had so much fun. I enjoyed watching my little boys play. At dinner all they talked about was the high seas and all of the adventures they went on! So for tonight...I guess its a pirate life for me!
7 comments:
I love how imaginative your boys are!! they are always doing creative things outside!! can my boys come play at your house to learn to use their imagination??...my kids either need my imagination to create things (which i think i lost mine somewhere along the road of life) or they just veg in front of the tv! lol
but it does always make my heart happy to see those kinds of moments happening with my kids!!
Sounds like an episode of the "Backyardigans" so cute! Wayne does have a huge imagination and I'm glad Trey is willing to play along with him. That's how we used to play...building forts and making up stories...oh the places we went and the things we did!
Pirates of the Carribean was on last night.. did they watch it?? so cute that they played for that long.. im sending my pirates over! rrr matey
This is so cute! I mean just adorable!! I loe your kids so much!
I love it. I love their creativity. I hope they found themselves some PIrate Booty!
This is the cutest post ever! I remember pretending with my sister and brothers! I'm glad you captured this moment! Your boys are darling!
congrats on your new pregnancy! good luck with the allergies - it makes me just miserable. but, at least it's something that can be treated safely!
Post a Comment