Sunday, April 25, 2010

Whatcha got cookin?

I was craving Navajo Tacos and beans for dinner one night. Spencer and the kids wanted to help me in the kitchen. They all had so much fun making bread (aka a mess). I am still finding flour here, there and everywhere! No matter the mess or what we are doing we love each other and have tons of fun! Wayne is not a kitchen kind of kid...I think he was in the back yard digging a hole.




8 comments:

Liz said...

How fun! I love the flour on the bottom of Jayden's toes...how cute. Bet you guys had fun eating it too now the mess that's another story but worth it I'm sure.

Mariah said...

That sounds SO yummy right now! I wonder if I can manage to talk my mom into some. Breads are not my friends. Somehow I can manage to ruin them all. I can tell the kids had a blast! ;-)

Sharron said...

LOL You are good sports! I used to clean up a mess like that after my dad every time he came back into to town (trucker)and YUCK! Hope the grease stayed in one part of the kitchen.

Shall I tell Mariah "in her dreams?"

Cori White said...

my kids are always wanting to help in the kitchen... mostly crack open the eggs.. which last time was a disaster.. both eggs ended up dripping on the floor sliding down the counter and cupboards.. yuck :)
looks like they had fun!

Amanda Griggs said...

I can't wait till Isabelle is helping me in the kitchen! The kids look like they had a blast! Wayne is such a funny kid. It's funny that he was in the back yard digging a hole!

Anonymous said...

That's what it is all about (making memories with the kids) and messes...lol

Sheryl

Sharron said...

BTW I am so impressed with Spencer's kitchen skills . . . and of course now Mariah want them!

BeckyinQC said...

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE navajo tacos! I'm usually not nice enough to let the kids help though. You can tell they all had so much fun though! YUM!