Jayden is our little princess but really she is just as tough as the boys and I let her get just as dirty as they do!
Ohh look Trey really does love her so much! This is where her girl jean pops in...she has to strike a pose! Poor girl she accidentally swallowed a lady bug tonight and she was so sad and grossed out that a lady bug was in her belly!
Fire POWER! My kids say this all the time...it makes me laugh!
I love days like today...nothing to do but play and be a kid.
3 comments:
I am so glad that your kids know how to have fun, the good old fashioned way. Rocks, sticks and dirt were meant to inspire children and let them do and be whatever they want to be. They have such a short time to do that in their lives.
LOVE the pictures! They are almost as precious as the kids are!!
Jay Bug swallowed a bug...poor girl! I'm glad they had a good day playing outside...it won't be long and it will be sun screen and short outdoor play periods. Ugggg (my new word today) not looking forward to summer!
Hi! Great photos! Love you guys, take care~
Post a Comment