Friday, April 9, 2010

Boy or Girl?

Thursday morning we had our Ultra Sound....ITS A GIRL....! I am so excited and look forward to having 2 little girls. All I can think about is matching dresses, clothes and bows! I am happy that Jayden will have a little sister!

This is how we told William and Wayne about the baby girl! They were both so happy!




This is the story of from Grandma Reidhead and Just how well Trey did not take the news....and how happy Jayden was! Spencer and I are both so excited that she is Healthy and strong. We are happy to have a baby girl!


BABY GIRL ULTRA SOUND

7 comments:

Liz said...

I can't wait to meet her...how exciting for all of you! I just know you will have two little girl's looking adorable your children always look so cute! Your a good mommy.

Marie said...

That is such good news!! Jayden will love having a sister to grow up with, and someone to help her stand up to all those boys!

mj and that girl that loves him~ said...

Congratulations for you all! Great news! She'll be as cute as you are Crystal! :-)
Love from us~

Amanda Griggs said...

I can't wait to meet my new little NIECE! I knew it was a girl from the very beginning! I love it! CONGRATS!

Aston Family said...

Could not be happier for you two!!! Two lil girls will be soooo much fun!!! :) Can't wait for HER to arrive!

Lara Neves said...

Congratulations! I'm especially happy for Jayden, since I had a bunch of brothers and never did get a sister!

You'll have so much fun with her!

Taralee said...

Yea for girls! I'm excited to have a girl in our family soon, too.