Wayne graduated from Kindergarten! We are so proud of him! Everyone needs a Wayne in their family! He is a goof ball and makes us laugh everyday! In one moment Wayne can be one of the most handsome little men you have ever seen then he can turn around and make himself look like the biggest geek you have have met! Before his graduation at the school I took him outside to take pictures! I am only posting a few of "HIS SELF IMPOSED POSES"! Wayne your Mom and Dad love you so much!
Wayne is adorable and he was so fun to watch at the graudation...he was the most handsome little boy there! But then again I'm a little partial. Grandma loves you Wayne and I'm so proud of you.
You have such a cute funny boy there. I love his eyes...they're sweet. He was lookin' pretty happy there. You can see from his poses that his imagination never stops. CUTE!
He is adorable! I have my own little "Wayne" in Ian! He can be so insightful one moment and turn around and interpret his feelings in a goofy dance the next. Life is definitely that much better with these wonderful souls.
I am the Mother to 5 beautiful children. 4 of the 5 are here on earth to give "HUGS and LOVES" to! 1 of my babies made his trip back home to his Heavenly Father. We are learning to listen with Christ like ears so we do not miss his quite presence in our home. So come on in and hopefully you will see that even through tragedy life can be beautiful.
8 comments:
Wayne is adorable and he was so fun to watch at the graudation...he was the most handsome little boy there! But then again I'm a little partial. Grandma loves you Wayne and I'm so proud of you.
Congrats to Wayne! He is such a handsome little man. :)
You have such a cute funny boy there. I love his eyes...they're sweet. He was lookin' pretty happy there. You can see from his poses that his imagination never stops. CUTE!
He is a very handsome boy. Love his cowboy attire!
CONGRATS Wayne! I loved him at the graduation! I thought he was so funny during hi little dances!
He is adorable! I have my own little "Wayne" in Ian! He can be so insightful one moment and turn around and interpret his feelings in a goofy dance the next. Life is definitely that much better with these wonderful souls.
Congrats in conquering Kindergarten, Wayne!
He is soooo cute! :) Congrats!
What a fun personality and handsome too!!
Post a Comment