Later that morning Trey decided he was tired of my method of passing out snacks during the day. He pulled out my 4 tier serving dishes and made his own snack! He told me this is how kids like to have their snacks displayed! Not in the pantry! I was a little irritated with the mess but thought it was cute!
When Will came home from school he wrapped his arms around me and said I was the best Mom ever! He thought the snack trey looked amazing! I wanted to lie and take all of the credit! I finally told him Trey did it!
Wayne loved it as well! You can learn alot from these little guys if you just take the time to slow down and listen to them! I might have snack trey set out on the counter a little more often!
7 comments:
Wow, I 'm impressed. You have a talent there! They do appreciate the "finer things" of life don't they?
That's funny...Trey really does have an eye for detail and he gets very set in his ways...snack "Trey" might become permanent if he gets his way. LOL
Too cute! Kids really seem to like using special dishes. That is great how William reacted. :)
Great job Trey! Looks all yummy especially the strawberry part!
Hahaha this makes me laugh! Kids are soooo funny! I can't believe that he put the snacks on that! So funny! :)
That Treyton Reece is one smart little man. He will always let you know what is up. I agree with him it does look nicer on the tray then the pantry. Love You Trey.
awwww kids are fun!!
Post a Comment