Friday, May 21, 2010

Preschool

Trey graduated from preschool! We are so proud of him and think he is the cutest little man ever! I love his dimples, brown eyes, and eye lashes that any girl would kill for!

He wanted a Thomas the Train balloon and pink cookies!


Trey did an amazing job singing all of his little songs and dances. At the end of each song the kids would yell "YEE HAW COWBOY" You can only imagine how into it Trey got! I know most of the people there think gosh lady its only preschool but, I cry. I get so emotional and the tears just come. Grief teaches you to enjoy the joyful times even more...you never know if it might be your last moment or memory with that child. I am a memory collector...so if Trey passes away tomorrow today I got to see him at his preschool graduation and how thankful I am for that moment. You never know when your life might change forever. I tucked my little man into bed and thanked Heavenly Father for all of the memories I have been allowed to collect so far with him...Love you Treyton Reece!

2 comments:

Liz said...

Trey is such a joy and your right he is the cutest little boy. So proud of him and he is so excited to go to kindergarten!

Bonnie said...

Oh my goodness what a handsome cowboy you guys have!!