Holly our "EVIL" Cat is going to have kittens. At first I was not very happy about this but, I have had some time to get used to the idea. As a family we had a great moment when the kids and I all got to feel her kittens moving in her tummy! The boys thought it was the coolest thing! We are all excited for the upcoming birth of our Kitty's! I love too see her belly moving around while Holly lounges out on the kitchen floor! Any day our blessed event should occur I will keep you updated! I hope Holly will allows us to be apart of her day. Either way I just pray that she has a healthy delivery!
8 comments:
Wow, hope the little beast found a nice little guy to breed with! This is pretty exciting for you and the kids, get all the answers ready..giggle . . there will be several versions of them. this pic of Trey and Wayne is so sweet.
Well she found one. . . or SEVEN little rodents to breed with! LOL! She is an interesting kitty that's for sure. She is nice, then MEAN! Today she just reached out and bit the living day lights out of Jessy. I couldn't believe it! Any ways! I'm excited for the kitties! I did want to take one, but I think Izzy is allergic like her momma!
Crystal,
You don't know me, I have somehow found your blog (I am LDS too) and I am SO sorry for your loss with Sage. My heart just aches for you and your family. I have a little one the same age as Sage. I also follow another blog another LDS mom named Stephanie and she lost her little girl last summer "Camille" here is her blog address http://adailyscoop.blogspot.com/
You two have been on my mond for days now and I feel you two could help, love and support each other - you are both in the same spots and going through the same things, same beliefs and children (family size) and dealing with your own emotions plus helping your children deal with this loss and their feelings as well. I know this all sounds crazy -- and you don't know me.. I am LDS too and I have 5 kids... You and Stephanie I really think could become great friends and like a mentioned help each other as well.
Please look at her blog and I have commented to her about your blog as well.
This is from one sister to another out of love and support. I think you are wonderful and have a beautiful family..
I have cried many tear and my heart is broken right along with you...
Check out the site
Lots of Love,
Becki
She is still the meanest cat alive she was eating my hand the other day.
Good luck on her delivery, I hope it goes well.
I always loved it when our cats had kittens. So much fun...I bet your kids will love it too. :)
i met that cat once.. meanie :) hope she is a good mommy.. im sure the kids will love the new kittens.
Hi, I follow your blog & pray for you & your family every day. Even though you don't know me, I just wanted you to know I will be especially praying for you this weekend. Sage's life has such a wonderful purpose. He is such a beautiful little boy with such a beautiful Momma who honors his life so wonderfully.
Happy Birthday Beautiful Boy!
Awwww... what a pretty cat! Congrats, hee hee...
Post a Comment