Jayden got dress up boots, purse and coloring books. This entertained her for hours!
Will got a football that he loves! He loves anything that has to do with football!
Wayne and Trey got lots of things as well. You know kids they got more of a kick out of playing with the box than anything else! They colored it, put stickers on it and then it became a TRANSFORMER!
It is just so weird to me still that Sage has passed away. People ask over and over what can I do for them? I just ask for your continued prayers in our families behalf. This is so hard full of highs and lows. You feel like your on a roller coaster ride, one minute your looking up towards Heaven and then the gates of Hell open and you zoom right back down. I know that we will survive this but, the journey sometimes gets to be to over whelming. Just when you think you will not go on. Someone calls, sends a letter, or mails you something and then you get past the hard part and your will to live comes back and you move on. Sorry for the rambling. I have been keeping my body so busy these past couple days because it hurts to bad to just sit and think about stuff.
7 comments:
I am glad you are able to keep busy. I am sure it helps some, but I know, well, I don't really know, but I have an idea of what you must be going through. Hang in there. I know Heavenly Father is so aware of your pain and heartache and that he will bless you. I am glad you're surrounded by family and friends who care about you.
All kids, they love boxes! It was good to see you on Sunday. When I introduced Gabriel to Will, Will yanked his shirt right up to show me his dragon tattoo LOL. Gabe was sure impressed!
I know that this is an especially hard month for you. You are continually in our prayers.
I don't think people really know how broken hearted you are and just how lonely grief really is...I never knew until now. The funeral is over and the people, cards, emails, comments, calls, and stuff stop comming. People avoid you because they don't know what to say so you feel even more lonely not to mention the lonliness of having empty arms that ache for your baby. I'm so thankful Shelley took the time to think of you and the kids. They really loved it! Will brought his football over to show me and Trey and Jayden tried to tell me all about their stuff. So cute. I'm proud of you and remember it's okay to feel all the things your feelings...there is no right/wrong way to grieve. Again I'm proud of you! Even though you don't see it you are an example to all of us.
Well, I think Aunt Shelly scored just by sending that size of a box! LOL
Glad that she knew just what to send to lift them up a bit and knowing that they're happy, I'm sure lifted you up a bit, too.
I know this doesn't compare but when my father died, I fell apart. I didn't know if I would be married at the end of the next month or two. I fought a lot with my husband because he didn't understand or all I saw was that he didn't understand. My own siblings blamed me for feeling the way I felt and things were a mess. I wanted to reverse time and I questioned all my decisions that may have contributed to his passing. The very thing that saved me was my husband's great faith in the gospel and his constant reminder that I am loved.
I am so happy that you have a great support system Crystal and I pray that you continue to have that great support system as I know Sage would not want you to suffer in his behalf.
Hugs, Carolyn
Crystal, I visited Sage's blog and caught up on all the lovely posts. My heart aches for you and hope that your path to healing continues...
Much love to you and your family,
Carolyn
I'm glad they got something fun in the mail that is always so much fun for kids. Unlike us adults who pray the water bill hasn't showed up yet!
I'm so sorry that you and Spencer are having to go threw this. I love you two so much you guys are always in my thoughts and prayers
i love mail, and kids love it too.. so sweet that they got a special package.
very creative with the transformer :)
i still want to get together and make some bread.. even if its 115 out!
have the kids decorate their bikes for the bike parade on sat!
Post a Comment