My Baby cantaloupes!
My baby watermelons! They taste really good!
The kids new swing set! Jayden and Trey play on it for hours at a time. I enjoy there little giggles and laughter! I like the size of this set because it fits the size of our backyard and does not over take the entire yard.
My sunflower garden and pumpkin garden! I can't wait until everything is fully grown and bloomed! I have 4 pumpkin patches planted. They should all be ready in October just in time for Halloween!
I took 4 feet from my garden area and made this grass area. Just need to wait for the grass to grow in.
My flower garden in the back of the yard. Everything is getting so big and pretty!
My little Jay Jay who helps Momma do all sorts of stuff. She has all of her "OWN" yard tools. She loves to dig in the dirt and just have fun outside! She is such a joy to have around the house. I thank my Heavenly Father every day for letting me have a girl! We are getting ready to put our sprinkler system in and my grass will look awesome!
Sitting back and relaxing after a hard days work! Drinking our blue gatorade!
11 comments:
Hey it's looking awesome! I haven't seen it since last Wednesday and it's really changed. I had not see the swing set together yet either. Looks like I need to pay a visit. What a cutie pie Jayden is.
Looks good
Good grief girl how do you do all that and still look so good? some things just aren't fair! it really looks great, I'm proud of you! And I am inspired too!
Crystal, my name is Mandy and I have been following your story for a while now. I have an idea for each of your children. Could you please email me at: amanda@pandasteddybears.net
Thanks,
Mandy
Im so glad your posting pictures of all your hard work. Youre amazing! its so hot outside...how are you so motivated? my watermelon vines are everywhere with blooms but no melons yet...same with my grapes - whats your secret? The swingset looks fun! I love this new song on your playlist too! :) love ya!
That is an awesome garden! With that swing set, and all of your garden, you must have a pretty good sized yard! I can't wait to see all the great bounty to come out of those plants, too!
WOW! YOU'VE DONE A GREAT JOB! IT LOOKS SO MUCH BETTER! AND THE SPRINKLER SYSTEM WILL BE AWESOME TO HAVE, U GO GIRL!
It sounds to me that you are doing everything right to sirvive on this planet dear one, you're a wonderful person and you are so blessed in so many ways~ love you, we love you!
You're amazing! It's so darn hot, and yet you still get out there and do all that work in the heat. The veggies look delicious. Where did you get the play set? That would be the perfect size for our little yard too...and great hours of entertainment. Looks good!
you go girl. i dont even go get hte mail cause its too hot. im very proud. ya the carpet mess came clean but share some tips just in case it re-appears.
Glad Jay likes to play with you outside and help. i love a little girl thats all dirty..
I'm totally jealous of your backyard. I wish I had a green thumb like you. And your little helper is absolutely adorable!
I love your backyard. I can tell you have put lots of work into it.
Post a Comment