We ran into some super hero's and had to pose for a picture. The Boys think Daddy is super cool now!
The next morning we went to the L.A. Temple. I loved this Temple. Inside and out it was breath taking. It was the perfect start to a good vacation.
Notice I stopped taking pictures after that??? We went to Six Flags, Universal Studios, and the beach. Not one picture was taken. I have decided that you can't run from your troubles. They follow you. Don't get me wrong, we had a wonderful time. Going to the Temple was the best part of our trip. The only thing that really mattered to us in the end. We are holding onto the Eternal perspective of things. I am thankful for the gospel. I wonder where I would be without it? I truly believe I would be one of those nasty women, I saw roaming Holly Wood Blvd. Asking people what their dreams are? I know I would be lost, scared, afraid and alone. Thanks to my Savior Jesus Christ I do not feel this way. I can rise above the world, find peace and happiness. I will continue to look upward and gaze towards my Heavenly home! Only there will all my dreams really come true! As long as I endure to the end with joy in my heart.
5 comments:
So true...again thank you for continueing to teach me. Love the pictures of the Temple by the way. Glad the two of you got to get away! I really enjoyed the kids even if they were EXHAUSTING!
Your kids a so sweet, normal, but then if they weren't, they would be boring . . yuk! I got to see them for a while on Saturday morning and enjoyed the visit with your mom and watching them. I'm glad you were able to get a way for a short time.
Hang in there, we all pray for all of you and love you!
So true, Crystal. So true... That is one beautiful temple. I'd love to go and see it sometime.
What a nice getaway for you two, you needed it for sure.
I'm glad that you two were able to get away and enjoy your time together in the Temple. That simple solitude was well worth the 8 hour drive! I think you could make the BEST VACATION EVER by simply driving and hitting every Temple. They are all so beautiful and different in decor.
BTW: Sponge Bob!!! HAHA that's hilarious!
It sounds like you two had a good time. Thanks for sharing your scary ride srories, I like the one with the big black guy it was funny.
I hope in some way you and Spencer were able to grieve together and enjoy being with one another. Love you
Post a Comment