Jay Jay was just so happy to be in the water and she thought she was such a big girl!
Trey was having fun but kept getting out of the pool because he was cold! He came up missing for a moment he had sunk into some other swim class! Everyone already knows TREY! He makes sure of that!
Trey and Jay Jay are in time out! Thing1 Thing2! Evil caneval or aweful kanaful you decide!
Will is doing well. Once he gets a little braver he will be an excellent swimmer!
Wayne was just freezing the entire time! He was trying his hardest to have a good time but he was cold! They have good teachers! Everyone kept telling me what handsome little boys I have. I graciously say thank you and smile. I almost tear up and my heart breaks on the inside because I miss Sage so much. You want to scream I have four very handsome little men not three. No ones wants to hear that though, you would scare people off. So you but your game face on and play the cards your dealt.
11 comments:
Looks like they are having fun learning how to swim!!
You do have 4 very handsome men. I'll never forget!
That's too bad that it was cold for them. Is their pool heated? Probably not after all we live here we don't usually need a heated pool. Glad William is doing well. Your getting good at putting on your "game face". Just wish there was no need for it.
I'm so glad that they are getting some swim lesson's it looks like a lot of fun. I can still remember our summer of swim lesson's in Holbrook.
My heart breaks for you I'm so sorry, Sage was so handsome.
Oh, how I can relate. I often get asked if I want to even up the score and try for another girl. Little do they know that the score IS already even. OR, if I sense that the conversation can be kept short. I DO say I have 2 of each and leave it at that.
Br-r-r-r-r, kids always seem to have that little problem. Good luck with the lessons!
You'll have some real swimmers before you know it!
I personally would tell that person! You do have four handsome boys and always will!! I don't know you but I do pray for you still!
I LOVE the time out picture. It seems like that's all our kids do these days...sit in time out. Swim lessons are always so cold at the beginning of the summer. I taught from 1995 to about 2003, and always froze for the first couple sessions. July was when the water really warmed up nicely. Good luck with it, we're trying to get ours to swim too. :-)
Crystal, if you think you're terrible for not letting them have swim lessons this early, then I am the horrible one since none, except for J has had any lessons! We just couldn't afford it. Good thing, 4th grade here requires it so that's how she got her lessons.
Too bad Wayne was too cold to enjoy it and great that the others had a wonderful time! Yes, I agree... No matter what people see, you have 4 handsome little men...
Hugs, Carolyn
swim lessons are fun. I need to get Camden and Case into some also. Is your person close?? in QC?
time out.. sounds like both my kids too.. we should get together and play!
I keep reading about all these cold pools in Arizona...what gives? It looks like they'll enjoy it though!
And yes, ma'am...you definitely have four handsome boys. I think that would be hard to hear, too.
Post a Comment