Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Not my genes……

Wayne was given the Soaring Eagle award at school a few weeks ago. I was so proud of him. School has not been easy for him. This is how he excepted his award…….Poor kid…….he is so shy……Spencer, said he was the same way when he was little……..If you know me I was never like this. My heart breaks for him, he looks so embarrassed. I hope he grows out of this soon and sees what a bright, funny and handsome young man that he is!

IMG_2712

 

If I can’t see you….you do not see me right? Darn that Spencer……….

IMG_2713

11 comments:

J+C+4=FUN said...

Kynan is the same way. He is starting to get better unless something unexpected comes up. Then he is covering his face again. I guess it REALLY is in your genes. Gotcha there!!!! cuz:)

Amanda Griggs said...

I guess I have never seen the shy side of Wayne. He is always so out going when he is around family. I love this little man, and he is such a handsome, smart and funny little boy. I hope he too gets through his shy phase pretty quick!

Liz said...

LOL You told me about this but seeing the pictures cracks me up. Poor kid I was shy but not like that. Now my mother was VERY shy so maybe he got it from both sides? But he is VERY much like his daddy...looks and all. So there's nothing to worry about. If he grows up to be just like his daddy then he is going to be an awesome young man and father some day!

Sharron said...

He is a doll and the pics are darling, kids are so fun, aren't they?

Good news! He'll grow out of it and when he does, you may end up with something like me!!! I would have been in tears in his place. My mom had to hide to see me in anything because I would cave when I saw her. she worked so hard to not let me stay that way because it had been so hard for her to be that way. when I was fifteen, she told me, "thins in NOT what I had in mind!" Ha ha, joke was on her!!!

Lara Neves said...

Awwww...what a sweetheart. My Bria is the same way, and Joel was too apparently. It's super cute, even though it's also a little exasperating. (At least for me.)

Kristy said...

So sweet! Makes me want to give him a great big hug! He is so adorable!

Jessica Caldwell said...

What a cutie pie, I didn't realize he was so shy. I'm so proud of how hard he has worked this year!

Chandy said...

What a wonderful award to have. The name alone sounds like he can achieve anything... Well, with half your genes in him, he has half a chance of growing out of it! Lol

Hugs to your whole family!

Carolyn said...

That's great! YAY for Wayne! He is such a cutie! Jonny is starting to be really shy too. I think it is just a phase but after seeing this, maybe it is an Eldredge thing. He does the same thing that Wayne is doing though. Too cute.

Belle's Blog said...

Crystal ~ I didnt have another way to contact you but I have followed your site since Sage went to heaven. I lost my son Dustin . I first began posting to your mom on Lizard's Roost. Just wanted to let you know that I am praying for you still and your in my thoughts in Bama! You can contact me at stacydevon@gmail.com if you like. In Christian love~ Stacy

Rob and Jen said...

How cute--and heartbreaking! I feel for him!!! So glad you got those pictures--he'll smile at them someday.