Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Brick and Logs

A few days before Christmas my Mom came over to the house and I helped her tie a levi quilt for my brother Royal. The kids were outside playing! I was enjoying my Moms company! It was not until I got up to make lunch when I looked out the window and saw this! Wayne was looking for BUGS……..he tore up most of my backyard looking for bugs! Notice Trey with his arms all folded…..I bet he knew they where going to get into alot of trouble!!!!

I layed all of those bricks perfectly in JULY!

IMG_2637

PUNISHMENT……relaying all of my many bricks and logs! It was cold and Wayne was not happy.

 

IMG_2635

All of that afternoon fun for 3 little potato bugs!

IMG_2633

3 comments:

Amanda Griggs said...

Hahaha. What a fun day for 3 potato bugs!

Liz said...

Ha Ha Ha....I was so shocked when I saw the destruction...but it is funny too. But I put on my madest "mean grandma" or "shame on you face" I could muster so he would know what he did was not good. I kept thinking about how freaking hot it was in July when you lay those bricks and I really felt bad for you!

Unknown said...

BOYS!! Sometimes I wonder what's going through their heads, then realize probably nothing that's why they're destroying something. I woke up to blue marker all over my white chair yesterday. As I was yelling at the culprit all the other mom's of boys flashed through my head and I knew I wasn't alone in my struggles with demolition. ;D