Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Sweet Cheeks!

 

I love this little girl……BUTT CHEEKS and all! Ever since I laughed about her little sweet butt cheeks hanging out of her pants. Jayden has taken it upon her self to pull her pants down and say BUTT CHEEKS to everyone. Tonight she, Butt Cheeked Grandpa Reidhead. He laughed so hard. Grandpa please do not egg her on! Then she BUTT CHEEKED my future Sister In Law Charlee. Thanks Jayden! I do not know how to get her to stop! So for now I will tell her to stop but, laugh under my breath!

IMG_2715

IMG_2705

8 comments:

Liz said...

Your dad got the biggest kick out of her doing that to him...she is sweet all the way around...even though she has an ornery streak!

Sharron said...

LOL Amazing what they cling to isn't it? Never the good stuff like your share so well, you're such a good helper, you know what I mean!

Wait til she does it to the bishop or RS president . . . now that would be funny/horrifying . . . or how about or how about she teaches her whole Sunbeam class ? That is something that Garrett would do . . . hope she is a little more lady like than that!

Jessica Caldwell said...

She has taught Payten to grab her butt checks LOL she is a doll.

Jessica Caldwell said...

cheeks not cheks

BeckyinQC said...

Her and Taryn could definitely be buds. Taryn takes advantage of every chance she gets to "shake it" at anyone who will giggle at her. It is so hard not to laugh (which of course eggs her on)! I say just enjoy their confidence and ability to make us smile. Before too long they will be self-conscious about these things. . .hum. . .at least I hope so. It probably would not be as cute on a teenager!

Amanda Griggs said...

I think she gets the joy from it form a certain family member I know. I believe they too enjoy a good mooning!

Unknown said...

She is too adorable, butt cheeks and all! sophie's pants won't stay up to save her life, either. I'm constantly telling her to pull them up and joking that she plans on being a plumber when she grows up.

Chandy said...

That's too hilarious! With a face like that, how can you even start to have a straight face when her active mind is locked on to something funny? Hee hee... Good luck with that "cheeky" one.