Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Jay’s Jay’s new Hair Do!

 

Miss Jayden got a new hair cut! She was a little worried about getting her hair cut but I think she was so good during her haircut! She knew this was big girl business!

Before!

IMG_2330

Brittany my next door neighbor cut her hair and all of the boys hair for me!  Getting all dolled up!

IMG_2335

Looking in her butterfly mirror!

IMG_2334

I think she is adorable! I love being her Mommy!

After!!!!

IMG_2684

9 comments:

Sharron said...

Very cute and she sure has nice hair for such a young one!!

Kristy said...

So cute! How did you get her hair to curl like that?

Jessica Caldwell said...

She is so darn cute, I love her new hair cut!

Liz said...

I LOVE her new cut! She just looks so cute...I like the cut more and more every time I see her.

J+C+4=FUN said...

I love that your Little girl wants you to make her look cute, I with mine did every once in a while. Love IT!!!! So Cute!

Adventures of mj and that girl that loves said...

She is adorable!

Kelly said...

I'm emotional reading your blog. I have lost 4 children. Not through sids, but miscarriage, stillborn and infant death. Would it be ok if I add your blogaddress to my blog to help others who may have had a SIDS child?

Unknown said...

She is the cutest thing EVER! It should be illegal to be so adorable. I love all the excitement you can see in her eyes in the last picture.

BeckyinQC said...

I agree. . .it should be illegal ot be so adorable. Her dark eyes and those cute curls are to die for. I Love It!!