January-February.......Updates........
I layed on the couch with my puke bucket near by. I have lost almost 30+ pounds! Yes trying to see the positive side of being so sick. Good news I learned who needs to have a spotless house...they are......totally over rated! Good news Mom and Amanda came and cleaned my house 2 times this past month!
The placenta was not attaching to the uterus.....the Dr. was like you might or might not miss carry. Do not do much, stay off your feet and take it easy. I took a tumble down 17 stairs in my house. I hurt so bad every where. Hip, foot, wrist and the list went on and on! Good news Everything attached and baby is fine!
Urgent Care visit #1
Trey got into a swing set accident and broke his right foot and ankle. His foot was in cast for 3 weeks. His foot stunk so bad it was nick named "Stinky Pete". Good news he got Stinky Pete off 3 days before the wedding he was the ring boy!
Urgent Care visit #2
Jayden almost cut the finger nail off of her finger with a mini blind cord. I was able to save it by rinsing and applying pressure to finger nail. It was nasty and scary. Good news her finger nail stayed on! Good news it was just a finger and not her neck or something terrible!
Urgent Care visit #3
Due to the round of antibiotics she broke out into a terrible rash all over her body and face. Come to find out she is "Deathly allergic to Cellin" good to know.....good news she did not die from it is good to know that she is that allergic to the stuff. I do not handle words like "Deathly" anymore.
Urgent Care #4
William had double ear infections and was in pain.
Good news he did not rupture a ear drum like he normally does!
No urgent care visit whoo hoo.......but
William crashed his bike and cut his upper lip up really good. Not to mention his knees, elbows, chest, fingers, and chin. It looked so painful. I felt bad for the boy. Good news he had a helmet on and now he understands that they might be important!
E.R. visit #1
On our trip to Showlow for Uncle Royals wedding the boys were playing outside in the snow. Wayne ate a handful of snow........every person I know that has ever seen snow eats the stuff right????? Well Wayne started gagging.......soon big blisters filled his mouth and throat then starting popping blood. Off the ER we go. He was fine after some benadryl and making sure his air ways where clear. They said it was a allergic reaction to snow or what ever was in the snow??? We will never know. I stayed up all night long laying on the floor of the hotel room making sure Wayne was breathing.....cuz I know how bad that sucks to wake up and find your kid not breathing in his bed. Good news.......I was able to pull off my "I am HAPPY face for the wedding"! I sometimes wonder how people would react if I did not wear my happy face all the time?
We are getting ready to take a trip to Disneyland on Sages 1 year anniversary. I hope and pray we can have fun and have a few tears shed. Heavenly Father knows just how many tears have been shed this past year. I am however having Spencer map out the nearest Urgent Care's and ER near our hotel and Disneyland.......who knows? Good news we have insurance right?
Sometimes you can't help but smile
10 years ago
11 comments:
Wow - talk about craziness. You've had a rough 2 months. Let's hope everything goes smooth going forward. Have a great time in Disneyland.
You are a very strong person and don't worry about putting your happy face on all the time. Be yourself.
Sheryl
It was so good to see all of you again, at a happier time.
You don't always have to put on your happy face, we all understand, kind of, OK not really. But we love and admire you even without it!
I hope you really have a good time in CA and it helps you get through this month.
Thanks for the phone calls that don't involve "Guess What Happened?" Lately, oh wait!!! I did get one. I love that your life is sooooo adventurous. You are amazing I am glad that I am one of those you call to let me know. Love you chick.
OMGoodness!!! Glad everyone is ok. Whew.
wow thats alot of stuff.. good thing you do have insurance.
My kids call me stinky pete when im being mean. Case especially.. you stinky pete mom.. he yells..
glad that you are feeling better.. glad the wedding was nice.
i want to lose 30 lbs.. but not be sick... is there anyway you can arrange that?
no more er/ urgent care trips...
Girl, you have had a crazy time of it! You deserve some calmer waters for a while.
I have beenthinking about you a lot lately, knowing Sage's anniversary is coming up. I am so happy to hear that you are going to celebrate it at Disney. Hugs to you.
Oh my! I sure hope things settle down for you guys and that you have a wonderful trip. We love you and think about you daily. :)
I have been checking your blogs for updates...you are right ...no one could ever make this stuff up!!! God gave you a great sense of humor.. I am always thinking of you and your family. Your kids are beautiful and you have handled your Sages loss with great Faith and Grace.
Kathie in NY
Wow Crystal! Girl, you need to CALL ME!!! I know Dr. B will always stay in business as long as you guys are around!
I hope you have a nice trip. I love you and am thinking of you!
Layne
Hello Crystal,
I followed your blog from mine, Gifts From Gavin. Sounds like you've had a crazy couple of months!!! I always felt that was really unfair, to still have to deal with things like that after losing a child. I think we should be exempt, but no one asked me! :P
I hope your family has a fun time at Disneyland and that it gives you the time you need to get through the 1 year mark. I found that the anticipation was actually worse than the actual day, but I'm sure its different for everyone.
I just want you to know that I'm thankful for your comment on my blog and I am thinking of you and your family! Sage is a beautiful little boy and I'm glad I got to read about his life.
~Bethany
Also, I belong to an online support group for moms who have lost a child, there are quite a few of us from Mesa on there. If you'd like more info on how to join, you can e-mail me. Just click on my profile and there's a link for my email! We also get together for lunch a few times a year if you'd be interested in joining us!
~Bethany
Post a Comment