Monday, March 29, 2010

Look at those Oranges!

Today, Spencer went to the store and picked me up a bag of clementine oranges. I looked all over the kitchen for my oranges never found them. I thought well he must have forgotten to pick them up oh well.

I looked out my window all day long......then it dawned on me....tonight....


I do not remember Spencer planting an orange tree in my back yard a couple days ago! So I went outside and found my entire bag of oranges hanging from most of the plants in the backyard.




One day at a time they are slowly making me crazy! I love them but sometimes I wonder!

6 comments:

Liz said...

Ha ha ha that is so funny...all you can do it pick the oranges and laugh. One day at a time

Tara said...

That is so hilarious! Your kids are so funny and cute. They sure do keep you on your toes. But I am sure you had to laugh at it. That would of been nice if those oranges had grown that fast on those trees though.

Amanda Griggs said...

HILARIOUS! I was jealous for a second because my orange trees still haven't produced an orange! LOL! I'm glad he plays jokes on you!

Anonymous said...

This just cracks me up!! You're kids sure are creative!
How are you feeling....anymore sick and yucky days? Let me know if you are craving anything and I'll bring it over! Also, Bella and Jayjay are in need of a play date or something!!

Mariah said...

Dang they are so funny. The things they come up with crack me up. I loved your "one day at a time they're slowly making you crazy!" I really does feel that way a lot of times.

Sharron said...

LOL that is pretty darn clever and funny! Cute imaginations!