Saturday, February 28, 2009

Zoo Feild Trip!

Spencer has taken all of the kids on there school field trips. He has had so much fun with each of the boys on the field trips. The night before the trip he takes them shopping to pick out a "Special Lunch". Spencer always comes home with fun stories about their day and the time he got to spend with the boys. I am so thankful that I have a husband who shows interest in his children and makes it a priority in his life to take care of his children. Here are just a few of the many pictures of their day together!





Wayne played on the tractor at the Zoo. I saw this picture and it reminded me of the same picture taken of Wayne and Will as babies on the same tractor. The time has gone by so fast. His little feet did not even hang over the seat.

Wayne and Will as babies on the Zoo tractor. 2004!

6 comments:

Liz said...

How cute! Has it really been that long since we all went to the zoo? Time flies way to fast. Your right Spencer is an awesome father, husband and son in law. Your very lucky then again so is he. Wayne looks so tiny sitting in the school bus! I'm so glad Spencer went with him he was so excited.

Chandy said...

Wow, Crystal, your boys are getting so big! I know what you mean, Charlie gets upset when he can't come to the field trips but the few times, he did, he had a blast! Great job, Spencer, what a dad!

Lara Neves said...

That's so awesome that Spencer can do that! What a great dad!

It makes me miss the zoo...we loved that zoo!

Jessica Caldwell said...

I just can't believe that Wayne is old enough to be on a school bus.I think it is awesome that Spencer can go and share his special day with him.

Tamra and Jim said...

What a perfect time of year to go to the zoo. Fun times, especially when dad can go.

Sharron said...

Men who will do take take the time to make memories are golden. It will make such a difference in the coming years when they are having to face difficult decisions.