Friday, February 6, 2009

Jay Bug!

Just a few pics of my little Jay-Bug at the park. She goes by the name Jay Jay she was named after Uncle Doy JAY and Papa Teele JAY. She got the nick-name JAY-Bug from her brothers. Every time she had pigtails as a baby they would say she looked like a little bug with antanias! So she goes by June-Bug, Jay Bug, JD Bug, Jade, Jay Jay and today she told me her new name is KEE KEE! WhatEVER! We all love this little girl so much. She is so much fun to have around. Some off her favorte songs to sing are Mickey Mouse Club House, We Will Rock You, Spider man/bat man song! We love our favorite little girl so much. Her favorite brother is "HER WILLIAM" and her naughty brother is "TREYYYYYYY" and her silly brother is "Royal WANYEEEE" and for some reason she thinks Sage is starving so she is always trying to feed him! I am thankful for her in so many ways! I love you Miss Jayden RayAnn!

I feel this picture captures her in so many ways!

In this picture she was telling me I could not take her picture any more!

8 comments:

Jessica Caldwell said...

I love the name Jay bug it reminds me of a Southren Girl. She is a very pretty little girl, I'm so happy that you have your little princess. Payten and Jayden are so cute when they play together, they both just talk to each other and we have no clue what they are saying. I love her little dress!!

Liz said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE this post. It really captures her little personality! That one of her not wanting her picture anymore is classic Jayden. She always looks adorable and that little dress is so cute on her.

Chandy said...

One word Crystal, "Darling!" What a cutie! Great shots of her especially the last one where she didn't want any more pictures taken.

Such a lucky mama you are... :-D

Amanda Griggs said...

She is such a sweetheart! John wants his Little Belle to be like Jayden. She is rough and tough, but so stinking lovable and girlie! It's amazing how each child captures your heart in so many different ways!

Lara Neves said...

She is so cute...I am totally jealous of her hair, knowing that she and Sophia are pretty much the exact same age. Someday Sophie will get some!

Speaking of hair...I can't believe how long you let yours get for your donation. Crazy! That is so neat that you did that in memory of your Grandma, and your new short hair looks great! :)

Taralee said...

Crystal: I have a question for you....Do you ever feel overwhelmed with 5 kids or do you feel like you have a nice flow and balance everything? Trace wants to have a lot of kids...but after just ONE- 5 seems like a million to me. What do you think? I mean I love kids...but I also love my sanity! :)

Sharron said...

Hey Taralee, Sanity is NOT what it is cracked up to be, go for the kids, they're worth it ... what is sanity anyway?

Sharron said...

Crystal, have you sent the MRI results to your doctor or do I need to come up there and kick your little butt?