Tuesday, February 24, 2009

I Heart Harry Potter!




Back in the day when every one I knew was so excited for the new Harry Potter Book/Movie I would roll my eyes and make fun. Well I got bored a couple weeks ago and thought I would just try to read the first book. Well needless too say I was hooked. I have not done much of anything these past 2 weeks besides read Harry Potter. I laughed so hard at so many things. I also cried. I loved each and every book. I can not wait for the movies to come out. I can't wait to go to the Harry Potter theme park in Florida!

4 comments:

Lara Neves said...

Sometimes it's better to wait and read them when they're all out, then you don't have to sit there and wait a year for the next book! :)

Liz said...

I've gotten a big kick out of it because I could never talk you into reading them. Jessica and I would be at WalMart at midnight waiting in line to buy the next book. One time I bought mine early from the bookstore at the mall. Went in and picked it up-so easy-but they had all the characters dressed up and contests. I won all of them, well as many as they would let me, had to give others a chance. Any way I won a cool book bag and stuff. I was excited for the last book and so sad that it was the last. I really wanted more of them grown up. Glad you finally read them and that you liked them too!

Chandy said...

I know, I know, I'm so hooked on those books, too! We've read them all more than three times each and we're collecting all the DVDs. Hooray for another HP fan!

Carolyn

Jessica Caldwell said...

I loved them the moment I read the first chapter way back my senior year of high school. I'm glad you gave them a try.