I made this Bouquet of Candy and Love notes for Spencer. He absolutely loved it! I was excited that he liked it!


In the bag I found this little TREASURE!!!!! I can't get a good pic of my ring but this 1 gives you a good idea of what my ring looks like. Mine has 6 diamonds 3 on each side! I was so excited! I also got a little stuffed animal and a bunch of Candy.

My next door neighbors Kat and Jeremy surprised me with a very beautiful handmade double necklace. I was over come with happiness. I know how much time Kat spends on each item she makes. I love my necklace and Thank you so much! This picture is horrible because it does not show the colors and detail of the necklace.


A holiday is not a holiday unless Spencer cooks something! He spent all night BBQing for me! He made his little Menu for me! I laughed I thought it was sweet of him! It said at the bottom 2 t-bones and salad with potato! Don't forget the Diet Coke!


I had a wonderful Valentines Day! I am so happy and thankful for my wonderful loving husband who treats me so well! Thank you! My kids made today just as fun! They loved Moms new ring! They told dad he did a good job at making Mom happy! What a good example Spencer is to the kids! Jayden was really into all of the pink stuff and hearts! I love you Spencer!
8 comments:
Crystal I LOVE the bouquet you made Spencer. You did an awesome job. I can't believe you fit all of that in that little bucket. Your Easter Baskets for the kids are always so adorable too. LOVE the ring! Spencer did a good job and I think the cutest thing was your menu...what a cute and clever idea he had. Spencer is such a good cook and your dad and I enjoyed the fudge he made. Thank you.
I'm sure glad that Jon doesn't read blogs very often, he would know what a shlump he's married to! We didn't do anything except hang out some, after running different directions for most of the day.
Very cool! Yes I agree u have a beautiful jewel, and it's Spencer! The ring is pretty too, lol ;~) Not many guys like to cook or clean, u are one lucky lady as he is one lucky man to have U!
You are so clever and talented. Very cute idea. I need some pointers on how you made that basket. Also, I love the ring. You two were made for each other!
I love your bouquet you made for Spencer...very cool! And I love your ring even more! What a lucky girl you are!
I noticed in one picture you had 4 Diet Cokes on the table. . . . did you forget to invite John and I? Just Kidding. . . .we had a STELLAR dinner at Denny's. Really it was a great Valentines night date.
I love the ring, and the bouquet you made Spencer! It looks like an awesome day for you guys!
OK I was just happy to pick John up from the airport, now I'm feeling a little left out on all the Valentines fun. I Loved the menu very clever idea. I also think you made an awesome basket for him. You guys are so perfict for each other.
Yay! You have a blog too!!! :) You are SO the best VT EVER!
And seriously, what a good wife you are! I got Mike a couple DVD's and called it a day. hee,hee.
I am glad that I can keep up on you and your sweet family even better now! :)
Post a Comment