Tonight around the dinner table my adorable little boys wanted to talk about all of their different stitches, hospital stays and multiple surgery's. Wayne and Will have had many stitches in their foreheads, fingers and back of heads. Trey and Wayne have both been knocked out for a couple of different dental procedures. Wayne has had his tonsils taken out. William has had a double hernia and hydrocile on the cord surgery. Will has also had a cyst removed out of the base of his spine/tale bone area. Will has also had tubes in his ears 2 times! Trey was born with hypospaydia...meaning the tip of his urethra was in the middle of his penis and not at the top where it should have been. Trey has had 2 Penis reconstructive surgery's. Catheters for almost 3 months and many stitches. Trey has also had tubes in his ears. This is not to mention all of Trey's broken leg, ankle and foot issues this past year! (I do not know how to spell everything they have had done properly sorry)!
Well anyways after, discussing all of the different stories and procedures, the "BOYS" and this cracks me up...all cupped their hands over their mouths and with wide eyes looked at TREY! Then their hands all lowered slowly down towards their little boys parts and took a moment of silence for Trey and his pee pee! Trey was considered to have the worst possible thing ever to happen to any little boy on earth! I said well what about Will he had surgery on his butt...and just above his pee pee. NOPE that was not even close to having STITCHES on your pee pee! That would be the worst!
Boys are just funny that way about their family jewels! I got a good laugh out of all of our unfortunate events!
Sometimes you can't help but smile
10 years ago
7 comments:
Wow I had no idea about Trey and his little privates. How awful! At least he was young enough that maybe he won't remember the pain, right? Poor brothers too. Brooke and Gabby have never been to the ER (knock on wood) I can't imagine how that feels! You are a fantastic mother so full of love!
YES I agree with the boys Trey's was by far the worst! I was so amazed, disgusted and sick to my stomach when the surgeon explained what they would be doing to the poor little guy. Then for the most part I was filled with gratitude that we have the knowledge/ability to fix something like this. I remember the Dr. using a hot dog as an example, "Then we will slice down the length of the penis like so. Then take the skin from his circumcision and build a tube that we will attach to the urether then pulle it to end and through the openening..." OWIE OWIE OWIE I still shudder to think of it. So yes the poor little guy has been through so much. TWICE! Again what a miracle it is to live in a dispensation that contains the knowledge and ability to repair something like that. SO SO thankful!
LOL How soon it begins! It must develop in the womb, we sure don't teach it to them!
Hahaha! That's funny!
LOL you have such great boys, just great boys!
OUCH! You really have had your full share operations,stitches and such! Your an awesome Mom and Spencer is awesome too!!
Glad to have found your blog off of Georgia's.
This so made me laugh! I have 3 teen sons, when they were little they got poison oak pretty badly, they ran around in little shorts and of course they got it THERE. My middle sons weewee swelled up like you wouldnt believe, so hubby took him to the doc. Hubby said the docs eyes about popped out of his head when he saw how swollen my son was. Several days later we're getting in the car and my son looks at me and says "My balls don't itch today, Mom!". It was so funny, I will never forget it! Oh, Sons!
Post a Comment