Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Easter




Here is little Miss Ellie Mae! She is almost 8 Months old! She can roll from front to back and back to front. She is eating lots of home made baby food and she still nurses! She sleeps through the night most of the time. She smiles, laughs and giggles! It melts my heart! Peek a Boo is her favorite game! She just got her 2 bottom teeth. She still can not sit up by herself! Short little legs and long torso! She can say Mom and Da Da and HI!! She waves and she likes to pinch the back of my arms! It hurts so bad! She also likes to bite me while she nurses. She is always happy! I honestly feel that Heavenly Father made her just for me and my family! I feel so blessed!

Life is hard with Sage gone but little by little I feel the healing powers of the Atonement changing me and healing our family. My sister told me the other day. I know that you are pessimist because your son died. I thought about that for a while. I decided that I have to beg to differ! We were sent here to go through Sorrow, pain and sadness. We are also here to experience Joy, Happiness, and Love! I know that this life is temporary. I truly believe that if I can endure to the end of this life. I know that my Heavenly Father will make up the rest. I know that things will be okay. I wake up every morning with Hope of a glorious reunion with my little boy! I live each day not only for this life but, for the next life as well! So No I am not a pessimist! I am a optimist! I look forward to my bright Future whether here on Earth or in Heaven! I can honestly see the My Heavenly Fathers hand in my life. I can see that yes things are tough! I testify that he is aware of my needs and he is gently pushing me along! How Thankful I truly am for this Easter Season!

11 comments:

Amanda Griggs said...

You have always been an optimist! Have always had a good outlook and a wonderful hope for the future. Thank you for for sharing your testimony. I love you!

Liz said...

If it weren't for you optimistic view of our future, or in other words your "Eternal Perspective", I think you would be institutionalized because losing a child is that hard. You have done beautifuly!

debra said...

You have done beautifully, just like your mom said. Losing a person from your home changes who you are to the core. It does not mean you are a pessimist it means you have to learn to adjust to a new life, which takes a lot of patience and growing. Being able to live with missing someone so intensely while keeping eternity in mind draws you closer to Him and lets you see the bigger picture in life and appreciate all that really matters.

Mariah said...

That cute picture of Ellie is fantastic. She's really doing a lot now! I'm still pump feeding Lynneah...hurts as bad as getting bit but without the bonding...I'm happy she's still nursing for you.

You continue to amaze me with the perspective you have. I learn and am strengthened every time I read your writings. Thank you for sharing. I'm glad you've returned to your blogs. I missed you.

The McAuley's said...

You are such a beautiful person Crystal! What a precious testimony! Thank you for sharing that-I needed to read that today :)

Renia Flaishans said...

I am SO happy that you are blogging again :) I sure missed your updates!

Renea

Anonymous said...

Hi Crystal, I loved reading your comments. You are definitely an optimist. :) I loved spending time in your home with all of your family. They are so very special and the spirit was so strong in your home. Your children are so precious and I know Heavenly Father chose you to be their mom and I know that Sage is watching over each one of you and anxiously waiting for the time when you will all be together again. All My Love, Trina

Cheryl said...

Beautifully said...

Little Ellie Mae is just adorable! Thanks for sharing!

Lara Neves said...

I'm sure that Easter has taken on a special new meaning for you since Sage's passing.

And I never thought you were a pessimist! I always think that you are amazing how well you look on the positive side of the many trials you have to deal with.

Renia Flaishans said...

Missing your updates!

mj and that girl that loves him~ said...

Hi Crystal! How are you guys!? I decided to blog last night and so I'm stopping in on the family to say hi! Loved looking at all your pictures! The children are getting so big and more adorable each day! Big hugs and happy holidays and a great New Year 2012 for you, love from us, Kathy and Uncle Mike