October 28th she had her extra digit removed. The procedure went well. She has 3 stitches. The first night home she was not a happy baby. The next day she was back to her old adorable self. She has been smiling all the time since the 28th and she is trying so hard to giggle! She loves to watch all of the kids! No words can describe how happy I am to hold her and love on her.
Sometimes, I get to the point where I do not think I can handle one more crappy trial. Then I look over at Ellie, William, Wayne, Trey and Jayden. I pray to feel Sages Spirit then I start to feel okay. Children really are a gift from God. I feel so blessed to surrounded by beautiful little children everyday that make me feel needed and loved!
12 comments:
It is so fun to see you enjoying this little girl. I know that they take you back to when you played dolls . . . I've been watching Mariah for a while now!
She sure is a cute one!!
She is such a cutie! I love the dress. I am so glad to hear that everything went well with the surgery. I have missed hearing from you on your blog. :)
Your baby is just precious and that outfit is over the top cute with her in it :) So glad that you are experiencing so much joy with this little miracle in your family :)
With Hope,
Cheryl
I love this little girl so much! She is so beautiful, and a wonderful blessing. I am so glad she is my niece!
She looks darling I love this dress and you found the perfect headband. I'm happy her surgery went well, now you can buy her some gloves :) J/K. She is a sweet baby; she always wants her mommy she is happiest when Crystal has her. Sorry Spencer.....
She has definitely brought so much joy and healing to the family! What a sweet mission she has been asked to serve, "Now you go down there and just be sweet because these people will shower you with all the Love and attention you will ever need!"
I LOVE kidding her little cheeks! I LOVE how she cuddles on my shoulder! I LOVE it when she shares one of her sweet smiles with Grandma!
she's so cutie. You have a wonderful thoughts. It's touchy. I guess it makes us complete when when are loved by our children, right? :)
Your five children are just gorgeous, so happy to hear that little one is bringing you so many smiles.
I want to apologize to you, I sent a comment to you yesterday telling you how gorgeous your children are and by no means did I mean to leave Sage out. I sincerely apologize you have a beautiful family.
Just wanted to wish you and your family a very Merry Christmas! I have been reading yours and your mother's blog ever since a prayer quest came around for you guys. I just think your family is so great, and you have one awesome Mom! Hope you have a wonderful New Years!
Your reader from Indiana!
Courtney AKA Olivia's Mom :)
My goodness, Crystal, she is adorable!!! What a darling little girl!
She is sooooo stinkin' cute! Time to update on here girly!
Post a Comment