Monday, September 20, 2010

Ellie Mae!!

If you go to my Mothers Blog you can read all about our Bundle of Joy Little Miss Ellie Mae!

I can honestly say "NONE" of us have been this happy in 19 long months. All of us have been going through the motions of living but not really living. Ellie Mae came and our life has changed once again. Ellie came and she brought with her a spark of life that our family so desperately needed! I would not say that all is well and everything is peachy perfect like it all once was. But I have turned on the radio and just sang along. I have laughed and things are getting done!

The Boys call Ellie our Earth Angel! I have lots of thoughts, feelings and fears all wrapped up in this little baby! Lots of cuddles. Baths. Diapers. Kisses. Pictures. Outfits. Matching hats, headbands, bracelets, and blankets.

Spencer and I fight over who gets to push the stroller. We are excited to have a diaper bag again. I love washing her loads of laundry! The best sound in the entire world is the sound of a baby Crying in the crib! The first 2 weeks I do not think I slept at all. I just sat and held her because I was so happy! We miss Sage...its weird...bittersweet.

These are just random pics of Ellie Mae's first 3 weeks with us!










15 comments:

Tamra and Jim said...

She is definitely a sweet little bundle of joy. So cute. I can see that she looks somewhat like William in some pictures. Very pretty little baby girl. I'm glad you're so happy. Babies do that!

Carolyn said...

So good to hear more from you. I'm so glad you are doing well. Ellie is sure a cutie! I love all the outfits. So fun! :)

Tara said...

She is such a doll. I am so happy that you are feeling better. I know it is hard and you will always love and miss Sage but I am so glad that Ellie is letting your family have much needed joy. I miss getting to come over and visit with you. I guess I will just have to come see you anyway. I need to come and see cute little Ellie Mae in person.

Cori White said...

Ellie is so cute. glad you are having lots of fun with her. it was fun to meet her and snuggle her for a minute. I cant imagine what another baby would feel like after loosing one. We hope to have that soon!
sure love you.. and miss you.. cuddle her extra for us

Aston Family said...

She is adorable! COngrats!!! Love all her lil outfits too!!! The kiddos look soooo happy!

debra said...

She is so stinking cute - what a precious little thing!! I love that you get to play dress up and love on her all day! Im sure holding her in what has been your aching momma arms does amazing things for your heart!! Love you - still cant wait to come snuggle her!
My fav pic is her laying on the table while the kids are doing homework - so fun!!

Cheryl said...

I've been wondering how you and your family have been doing. I'm so happy for you all. A new baby is a wonderful blessing and even more special after another child has passed.

Ellie is beautiful!!!!!!

I never thought we would have another baby after Caleb was born (a wonderful surpise he was). After Caleb died we decided to have another child and I had beautiful Elisabeth at 42 years of age. I think of her as Caleb's (and, of course, God's) gift to us. If it wasn't for his death, Elisabeth wouldn't be here.

We miss Caleb dearly, as you miss Sage, but being "happy" got a little easier when the new baby was born.

Wishing you many happy moments with your new little one!

With love and Hope

Amanda Griggs said...

She is for sure such a loveable, beautiful girl! I love this little baby so much! I am so glad that she has brought so much healing to your/our family!

Lara Neves said...

She is just so sweet! I am so happy for you guys!

And I just love that toile dress you have on her...so darling!

Practically Perfect In Every Way said...

OH MY GOODNESS! I didn't even know you were pregnant! congrats, she is just beautiful!

I know you are loving every single minute of her sweet spirit!

congrats!
Jennifer Kempton Clancy

Jessica Caldwell said...

Im so happy for your family she is such a beautiful baby. I can't get over how tiny she is. It's so cute how I have to wait my turn to hold her and it's not just the adults who want to hold her it's ALL OF US. I'm so happy to see you all so happy. Lots of love

Kristy Pool said...

I am so happy for you, Crystal and Spencer! She is so beautiful and I am so happy she has brought so much joy to your family. I love the picture of Spencer holding her, the smile on his face is priceless!

Chandy said...

Your smiles say it all! I am so happy for you! Congratulations and enjoy life again...

Glahn Family said...

She is beautiful. She looks very long.. She's is going to be tall. I love her cute clothes. I'm so happy she has a sister to grow with. I'm so happy for you.. Enjoy your days... Miss and love ya.

peachytiffers said...

You're little girl has the cutest dresses EVER!!!